This is my purse.
* tape (sometimes multiple sizes and colors)
* playing cards (5 decks to be exact)
* a train whistle
* a dish brush
* assorted vitamins and medicine
* tape measurers
* anti fungal cream (you just never know)
* camera & multiple accessories
* all sorts of "teacher tools" (scissors, pens, markers, glue sticks)
* a multi tool
* and on and on and on.
All of my life I have been waiting for someone to stop me on the street and ask me if I have a certain item on hand. I feel confident that I would most certainly win some sort of magical prize..it hasn't happened yet, but I'm not giving up hope!
Anyway, last Friday, I was trying to leave a store when I could not locate my keys anywhere. I walked back up and down every isle praying that they would be easily found. They weren't, and none of the employees were willing to help me. At that point I was going to be forced to empty my bag at the register. I started dumping everything out when I reached in and touched something warm and gooey....
2 weeks ago