Wednesday, June 3, 2009

day 3

it's officially day 3 and i didn't do anything fun. i woke up late, took a nap, and got my oil changed.

getting my oil changed is one of my least favorite things to do. it makes me nervous. i have been going to the same place to change my oil since i turned 16 and still it makes me sweat every time. there are so many things that can go wrong... what if you drive into that giant hole? or why can i never follow the directions they give the first time? or are you supposed to sit there stoically or smile at everyone that walks by like a creep? do you pretend you are on the phone or act really into a magazine that just happened to be in your front seat? i just never know.

carly and i are going on a trip with no real destination tomorrow. we don't know the details yet... all we know is that rhonda is packed up with our tent and gear we are headed west. Our plan is to leave around 7 in the morning which translates to 12 or later. i'm getting so excited. i can't wait.


new mexico here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment